Monday, August 15, 2011

Eyes and Ears Wide Open

 Acts 12:9
 "So he went out and followed him and did not know that what was done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision."

Either way, God was speaking to Peter. Even though he was literally being led out of prison by an angel, Peter knew it was going to happen.  He probably though the vision was a way that God was telling him what would happen.

Application - I hope that I don't miss things as they happen.  I also hope that if God gives me a vision or speaks to me, that I will rest in the fact that it is from Him and will happen.  I need to pray and ask for spiritual eyes and ears to hear what God wants me to see and hear.  Please speak Lord, your servant is listening and has eyes and ears wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment